Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge
Typical Occupational Activities -
Allergists continually learn about and apply new evidence. Postsecondary Teachers need to stay current with their field in an era of rapid change. Business Intelligence Analysts update their conclusions when new information is obtained.
Successful performers are good at -
- Eagerly using new knowledge.
- Turning ideas into action.
- Seeking to understand the context of his/her work.
- Using multiple learning strategies.
- Taking steps to learn how to learn.
Check out these occupations: