Training and Teaching Others
Typical Occupational Activities -
Secondary School Teachers create interesting lessons. Farm and Home Management Advisors teach efficient and healthy food growing techniques. Health Educators teach good diet.
Successful performers are good at -
- Teaching how to anticipate and solve problems.
- Adapting methods to results of feedback.
- Identifying obstacles and taking steps to overcome them.
- Risk-taking in thinking; playing with ideas.
- Creating material that motivates learners to integrate.
Check out these occupations: