Developing and Building Teams
Typical Occupational Activities -
Computer and Information Systems Managers engender trust and cooperation. Supply Chain Managers use teams to move materials to the right place in a timely way. Sales Managers use teams for incentives.
Successful performers are good at -
- Eliminating cliques so all are equally included.
- Helping team members work through conflicts.
- Facilitating communication between people when needed.
- Implementing methods to improve collaboration.
- Updating all when a change occurs.
Check out these occupations: