Developing Objectives and Strategies
Typical Occupational Activities -
Instructional Coordinators design a sequence of courses to achieve an objective. Adapted Physical Education Specialists lay out objectives which will lead to rehabilitation. Personal Financial Advisors bring out objectives from clients and advise on how to attain them.
Successful performers are good at -
- Prioritizing goals and allocating time accordingly.
- Changing ineffective methods.
- Anticipating risks and developing contingency plans.
- Combining creative and critical thinking.
- Focusing on winning in the period ahead.
Check out these occupations: