Staffing Organizational Units
Typical Occupational Activities -
Human Resource Specialists implement valid methods for hiring new employees. Supply Chain Managers select vendors who are dependable. Education Administrators select teachers who will be successful in their setting.
Successful performers are good at -
- Applying a proven selection method evenly.
- Maintaining an interest in labor market trends.
- Viewing the organization as a dynamic combination of abilities.
- Listening to identify themes in stories.
- Asking questions to bring out supporting stories.
Check out these occupations: