Scheduling Work and Activities
Typical Occupational Activities -
Construction Managers insure that some work is completed before other work can begin. Recreation Therapists schedule so that injury does not occur. Pest Control Workers apply chemicals with exact timing.
Successful performers are good at -
- Using both verbal and written instructions.
- Using history to determine the best way to schedule.
- Considering how things will be managed.
- Insuring capacity for successful completion.
- Balancing risk considerations.
Check out these occupations: