Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
Typical Occupational Activities -
First Line Supervisors lead in the resolution of conflicts among staff. Lawyers negotiate to settle things out of court. Healthcare Social Workers help to resolve differences of opinion regarding fair assistance.
Successful performers are good at -
- Diffusing even the most difficult situations.
- Distinguishing between important and unimportant conflicts.
- Conveying a position with well in tough opposition.
- Imaginatively selling alternate solutions.
- Conveying a willingness to consider anything.
Check out these occupations: