Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
Typical Occupational Activities -
Clergy bring groups together for common worship by relating to individuals. Meeting Planners get vendor companies to perform excellently by forming relationships. Public Relations Managers maintain relationships with customer groups.
Successful performers are good at -
- Focusing individualized attention on a person.
- Addressing interpersonal problems with skill and tact.
- Using body language and tone to convey a fitting attitude.
- Personally embodying impartiality.
- Correcting problems promptly without defensiveness.
Check out these occupations: