Typical Occupational Activities -
Loan Counselors compile and verify all of the information needed to make a loan. Astronomers set up complex telescope and computer analysis processes. Pharmacists process information to deliver a prescription safely.
Successful performers are good at -
- Operating under specific time constraints.
- Prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines.
- Periodically double checking.
- Adapting the organizational system to the situation.
- Moving between the big picture and specifics.
Check out these occupations: