Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
Typical Occupational Activities -
Meeting Planners put activities for complex events in the correct sequence. IT Project Managers create and implement a plan which will accomplish the goal. Acute Care Nurses plan and organize recovery steps.
Successful performers are good at -
- Establishing a systematic course of action.
- Developing systems to organize information.
- Having a realistic sense of the time needed.
- Putting additional resources into risk areas.
- Setting deadlines with commitment from all parties.
Check out these occupations: