Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment
Typical Occupational Activities -
Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers operate a large vehicles safely. Operating Engineers of construction equipment accomplish work quickly. Police Patrol Officers operate vehicles in dangerous circumstances.
Successful performers are good at -
- Conducting an inspection even if inconvenient.
- Referring to the manual at the beginning.
- Maintaining a sense of calmness in difficult traffic.
- Continually looking in all mirrors.
- Tests brakes before fully applying them.
Check out these occupations: