Monitoring and Controlling Resources
Typical Occupational Activities -
Company Controllers insure policies conserve assets. Transportation Managers monitor delivery times. Construction Managers compare actual with budgeted costs for materials and labor.
Successful performers are good at -
- Taking action when resources are being mis-used.
- Accurately anticipating resource requirements.
- Being a loyal steward for organizational assets.
- Maintaining positive relationships with resource users.
- Understanding the effects of decisions.
Check out these occupations: