Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings
Typical Occupational Activities -
Critical Care Nurses monitor the signs for people in danger of dying. Instructional coordinators monitor by observing and getting feedback. Spa Managers monitor the comfort and safety of clients and the attitude of staff.
Successful performers are good at -
- Taking responsibility for difficult problems.
- Noticing when processes negatively affect others.
- Focusing on continual improvement.
- Persistently challenging the status quo.
- Taking ownership of tasks and duties.
Check out these occupations: