Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People
Typical Occupational Activities -
Assessors identify the value of a building. Curators put a value on a historical artifact. Elementary and Secondary School Administrators judge the quality of educational experiences.
Successful performers are good at -
- Exercising restraint when appropriate.
- Being firm and decisive while remaining good-humored.
- Using multiple senses to get differing input.
- Maintaining personal conviction when faced with resistance.
- Maintaining a sense of perspective when facing setbacks.
Check out these occupations: