Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material
Typical Occupational Activities -
With moving parts under stress in Pile Driving, continual inspecting is needed. Medical Lab Technicians are continually looking at their procedures to find something non-conforming. Fire inspectors look for a number of possible violations.
Successful performers are good at -
- Appling general rules to specific problems.
- Incorporating recent discoveries into inspections.
- Using statistics when appropriate.
- Accurately matching what is seen and requirements.
- Using graphical data to display methods when helpful.
Check out these occupations: