Selling or Influencing Others
Typical Occupational Activities -
Sales Managers sell subordinates on correct technique. Financial Managers sell their interpretation of the numbers as the most valid and useful. Travel Agents influence their clients to make good travel decisions.
Successful performers are good at -
- Listening before deciding on a sales strategy.
- Using feedback for self-learning and development.
- Remaining open to change, new information, and ideas.
- Experimenting to turn on motivation in others.
- Projecting confidence in being able to solve the problem.
Check out these occupations: