Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards
Typical Occupational Activities -
Equal Opportunity Officers compare actions and attitudes they see with a standard. Judges determine compliance with law. Quality Control Systems Managers insure procedures are in place for compliance.
Successful performers are good at -
- Recognizing and respecting all stakeholders.
- Proceeding in a systematic fashion.
- Providing a clear rationale for decisions.
- Knowing self to recognize when biases might play a role.
- Understanding political considerations.
Check out these occupations: