Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of
Products, Events, or Information
Typical Occupational Activities -
activity includes visual estimating that Log Graders do, numbers
estimating like Operations Research Analysts do, and people
performance estimating like Meeting Planners do.
Successful performers are good at -
- Adapting procedures to unique situations.
- Reading contracts to identify potential
- At ease talking in financial language.
- Using innovative methods for risk analysis.
- Organizing a project like a business.
Check out these occupations -