Typical Occupational Activities -
Court Reporters are full time documenters. Internists enter abnormal readings into medical records. Police Detectives document all evidence and facts so that conclusions can be drawn.
Successful performers are good at -
- Accurately determining the extent of information.
- Elevating important information.
- Leading in the development of standards.
- Maintaining currency in technology.
- Creating ways to make knowledge and information actionable.
Check out these occupations: