Making Decisions and Solving Problems
Typical Occupational Activities -
Air Traffic Controllers look at data and make quick decisions about flight paths. Radiologists decide what the evidence on an x-ray means. Financial Services Sales Agents help their clients make decisions.
Successful performers are good at -
- Making good decisions under pressure with limited information.
- Predicting outcomes to options and selecting the best one.
- Recognizing symptoms indicating a tougher problem.
- Grasping concepts to identify potential impact.
- Remaining calm in the face of pressures and difficulties .
Check out these occupations: