Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others
Typical Occupational Activities -
Information Technology Project Managers sequence the actions of many people. Nursery Managers insure correct timelines. Business Continuity Planners designate responsibilities and coordinate carrying them out.
Successful performers are good at -
- Getting buy-in to the same vision.
- Pointing all actions to a clear goal.
- Focusing on mission critical activities.
- Positioning all means and resources in advance.
- Seeking training others need.
Check out these occupations: