Controlling Machines and Processes
Typical Occupational Activities -
Airline Pilots stay alert about the weather and their plane's speed and direction. Continuous Mining Machine Operators observe and act when adjustments have slipped. Iron Workers are alert to the balance of the structure as their building process proceeds.
Successful performers are good at -
- Quickly adapting to changes.
- Conserving effort in completing work.
- Seeking to run an asset at a high level of performance.
- Improving efficiency of movements with practice.
- Knowing how problems evolve and their implications.
Check out these occupations: