Provide Consultation and Advice to Others
Typical Occupational Activities -
Social and Community Services Managers provide guidance about which programs will be successful. Industrial Safety and Health Engineers guide people to more healthy actions. Preventive Medicine Physicians provide advice for healthy living.
Successful performers are good at -
- Providing advice when helpful.
- Engaging talk about what they know about the subject.
- Measuring communication success.
- Summarizing along the way.
- Moving at the pace of the client .
Check out these occupations: