Communicating with Persons Outside Organization
Typical Occupational Activities -
Public Relations Specialists insure a consistent message. Marketing Managers listen and plan a response. Landscape Architects communicate designs. Health Educators continually communicate ideas and information.
Successful performers are good at -
- Identifying ways to make services more visible.
- Anticipating changes in customer attitudes.
- Consistently involving relevant stakeholders.
- Rephrasing to appeal to diverse cultures.
- Staying abreast of changes in the environment.
Check out these occupations: