Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
Typical Occupational Activities -
Human Resource Managers communicate company policies. Compliance Managers are continually questioning and communicating policy. Medical and Health Services Managers question to assess crucial functions.
Successful performers are good at -
- Adapting when message is not getting through.
- Encouraging others to share views.
- Noticing and clarifing mis-understandings.
- Conveying difficult negative information.
- Identifying underlying needs from explicit requests.
Check out these occupations: