Assisting and Caring for Others
Typical Occupational Activities -
Sports Medicine Physicians care to speed recovery. Occupational Therapists teach easy things that require a caring attitude to be remembered. Flight Attendants continually project interest in assisting and caring.
Successful performers are good at -
- Communicating with hands and facial expressions.
- Observing even small changes in a person.
- Listening and attending to person's preferences.
- Maintaining an even temperament in stressful situations.
- Using a sense of humor to diffuse tense times.
Check out these occupations: