Analyzing Data or Information
Typical Occupational Activities -
Statisticians use tools for making sense out of data. Market Research Analysts analyze the results from surveys. Epidemiologists use numbers to see trends in disease.
Successful performers are good at -
- Seeks additional steps when inconsistencies are found.
- Identifies trends in data.
- Relates seemingly disparate pieces of information.
- Abstracts from particular examples to a general interpretation.
- Continually looks for cause and effect.
Check out these occupations: