Performing Administrative Activities
Typical Occupational Activities -
Executive Assistants track the information going to and from the people they assist. Legal Secretaries follow through on sending court documents to the right place at the right time. Patient Representatives oversee current status.
Successful performers are good at -
- Organizing work to promote efficient operations.
- Using appropriate inquiry to resolve issues.
- Analyzing policies to improve efficiency.
- Knowing what else is needed to complete requests.
- Facilitating open lines of communication.
Check out these occupations: